Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Gluten free and dairy free homemade hummus that goes great with a variety of veggies or grain free chips.
- 2 roasted peppers (stovetop roast and place in a container to steam the skin off)
- 1/4 c. tahini
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1 15 oz. can of chickpeas, reserve the aquafaba on the side.
- 2 roasted garlic cloves
- 2 or more tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- salt to taste
- Cut up roasted peppers, clean out the seeds and stem, and place on the side.
- In a food processor or bullet style blender, place the rest of the ingredients and puree for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in 3/4 of the peppers and continue processing. If it is too thick, add in some of the aquafaba.
- Chop the rest of the pepper and garnish the hummus, also add a swirl of EVOO.
- Serve with fresh chopped veggies or chips.
One response to “Roasted Red Pepper Hummus”
This is really good! I love roasted peppers and this is a great way to add some flavor to my food.
LikeLiked by 1 person