Gluten free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie
Using a pre-made Pie Crust made this recipe easy and delicious.
- 1 GF DF ready to bake pie crust (I used Mi-del Graham Style)
- 1 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 1 15 oz can of coconut milk (full fat), shake to mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, coconut milk, eggs, spices and brown sugar, and set aside.
- Place the ready-made pie crust in the oven to toast, 5-7 minutes, allow to cool a bit.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust, if there is leftover, put the filling in a few ramekins to make crustless pumpkin treats.
- Carefully place the pie in the center of the pre-heated oven, placing the ramekins nearby.
- Bake for 40-55 minutes, depending on the temperature in your oven. The ramekins will be done first after 15-20 minutes. Spin the pie around at that time so it bakes evenly.
- If the top is getting too browned and the middle is still loose, place foil over the pie so it doesn’t burn.
- The pie is done when all of it doesn’t seem liquidy anymore. Allow the pie to completely cook before slicing. Serve plain or with any toppings you like.