Air Fryer Apple Crisp
Keeping the recipe simple by using a dedicated GF Air Fryer, this apple crisp is ready to enjoy in minutes!
- 8 medium gala apples, washed, peeled, cored and cut up.
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp GF all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp DF butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 c, chopped walnuts
- 1/4 c. GF quick cooking oats
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, and df butter with a fork. Add in the walnuts and oats with a spoon.
- Place the apple slices in the bowl of the air fryer, sprinkle on the cinnamon, and mix in the sugar mixture.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes at 400 degrees and close the drawer. My air fryer is a DASH express air fryer with a simple dial.
- After 8 minutes, take out the apples and mix with a silicone spoon to protect the surface of the fryer. Do this again in another 8 minutes. Let the apples cook until the timer goes off at 25 minutes, if it needs a bit more cooking, set the timer for 5 more minutes. Allow the apples to sit for another 5 minutes, then remove to a serving bowl.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream or ice cream of your choice.