Quick and Easy Vegan Cannellini Bean Mayonnaise
A light and delicious Vegan alternative to egg based mayonnaise that is better for you.
- 1 15 oz. can of cooked cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. white distilled vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- In a bullet style blender, place all of the ingredients and screw on the base.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously before placing the cup on the base to blend.
- Blend for 15 seconds, remove and shake the ingredients again, letting the thickening smooth bean blend settle.
- Repeat this process 3 times until the bean mayonnaise is smooth.
- Allow the vegan mayonnaise to cool before using.