Quick and Easy Vegan Cannellini Bean Mayonnaise
A light and delicious Vegan alternative to egg based mayonnaise that is better for you.
- 1 15 oz. can of cooked cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. white distilled vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- In a bullet style blender, place all of the ingredients and screw on the base.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously before placing the cup on the base to blend.
- Blend for 15 seconds, remove and shake the ingredients again, letting the thickening smooth bean blend settle.
- Repeat this process 3 times until the bean mayonnaise is smooth.
- Allow the vegan mayonnaise to cool before using.
One response to “Quick and Easy Vegan Cannellini Bean “Mayonnaise””
[…] dinner al fresco under the stars on the patio. The best part of this recipe is the quick and easy cannellini bean mayonnaise that is much healthier and allergen friendly. Enjoy the rest of the summer, the cool mornings mean […]