Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
Turkey meatball appetizer with a zesty teriyaki sauce.
- 1 package of ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- ½ c. gf df bread crumbs
- ¼ c. chopped onion
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. gf soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. teriyaki sauce (Coconut Secret certified GF)
- ½ tbsp. sesame oil
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. water
preheat oven to 400°
- In a large bowl, combine all of the turkey meatball ingredients. Mix until combined and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Combine all of the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small pan and warm for 10 minutes, stirring frequently until slightly thickened. Turn off heat.
- Form meatballs about 1-1¼” and bake on a non-stick baking sheet for 7 minutes, then flip them over. Bake for another 5 minutes until they are browned and cooked all the way through.
- Remove the baked meatballs from the baking dish and place right into the sauce pan and stir until thoroughly coated. Place on a serving dish.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, and sliced green onions.
2 responses to “GF DF Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs”
Looks delicious! 🙂
Thanks! I have to make a bigger batch next time- no one can stop at just one!
LikeLiked by 1 person