Chia seed pudding parfait
A hint of almond flavor along with the subtle sweetness of agave makes this pudding perfectly delicious.
- 1½ c. unsweetened original almond milk beverage
- ½ c. whole organic chia seeds
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- 1-2 tbsp. agave (sweeten to your preference)
- Using a whisk, blend the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk again. It will be thicker this time.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with homemade fruit coulis, fresh fruits, coconut shavings, or any topping of your choice.