Easy 4 ingredient Vegan GF Cheeze
Easy, fast, gluten free, dairy-free, and delicious cheese replacement for vegan cheese cravings.
- 1 cup of overnight soaked raw cashews, rinsed and dried off.
- ½ lemon, freshly squeezed.
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast.
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder, more or less to taste.
- freshly ground Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste.
- ¼ c. or more of water.
I recommend using a bullet style blender because it mixes the cheeze very smooth. Alternatively, a small food processor will also work.
- Place all of the ingredients in a bullet-style food processor.
- Let the blades mix everything together, shaking it once in a while.
- It will be very thick and grainy at this point, so add in a bit more water to make it smoother. Just a tablespoon at a time is recommended, or it may get too watery.
- Keep shaking the ingredients and placing on the mount a few more times until it is smooth and the consistency of smooth peanut butter.
- Add in herbs, scallions, or any flavor you may like.
- Keeps in a sealed container in the refrigerator for a week.
Note: If you wish to make it pour-able, just add more water to thin it.
3 responses to “Easy 5 Ingredient Vegan GF Cheeze”
[…] simple, and transforms the figs into a zesty, tangy treat especially accompanied with my homemade Easy 4 Ingredient Vegan Cheeze […]
[…] Dairy-free mozzarella or a few dollops of my homemade Easy 4 Ingredient Vegan Cheeze […]
[…] cilantro, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, cumin, salsa, or my easy vegan cheeze (just thin a little more to make it pour-able): Vegan Cheeze recipe […]