Italian Potato Salad
A lighter and more flavorful version of old-fashioned mayonnaise dressed potato salad, this version is a great addition to your party table.
- 14 small cooked potatoes cut up into small cubes, leaving skin on. I used a blend of purple, red, and white potatoes.
- ½ roasted pepper slivered
- ¼ c. chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ c. each of extra virgin olive oil and apple cider vinegar
- Himalayan sea salt, fresh ground pepper and oregano to taste
- ¼ red onion cut into slivers
- Place the cut up potatoes into a mixing bowl adding in the onion slivers, peppers, parsley and salt and pepper.
- In a small mason jar, shake the oil and vinegar and immediately add to the potato bowl, gently tossing with a large spoon until well blended. There may be a bit of dressing at the bottom, this will be absorbed as it sits in the refrigerator.
- Let the flavors blend well for an hour, even better overnight, then serve.
One response to “Vegan GF Italian Potato Salad”
Thanks for sharing the recipe, looks incredible!! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person